Saturday, December 4, 2010

Darlinghurst: Comics: Postcard

I have just made some cute little pink postcards featuring this illustration, which shows me with the Poos on Sticks sculpture and a rogue Dalek in Darlinghurst. If you would like me to send you a postcard in the mail, please email with your postal address. I will send postcards anywhere in the world, including to my readers in the Ukraine and Pakistan. I have a reader in China too! And, yes, this service is FREE. I will pay for the stamps. Thanks for visiting my blog, and don't forget, My Darling Darlinghurst also now has a Facebook page with special features and exclusive photo albums.
Warmest wishes, Violet xxx
violettingle@gmail.com

2 comments:

Billie Bites said...

You're quite an artiste...

Anonymous said...

Thank you amazing blog, do you have twitter, facebook or something similar where i can follow your blog

Sandro Heckler