Saturday, November 13, 2010

Darlinghurst: Animal Life: Digger The Dog


This happy little dog, called Digger, lives on Craigend Street, just around the corner from my home on Royston Street. When it's not raining and he happens to be at home, he can usually be found loitering around on his perfectly manicured patch of grass at the front of his terrace house.
Digger is one of the friendliest dogs in Darlinghurst. When I walk by he never fails to run up and say hello and give me his best dog-beaky smile. If you happen to see him, say Woof for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Digger is a champion! Everyone in the area loves him!

Anonymous said...

Digger - we love you !! Tash & Pete.

Felipe said...

I love this dog!!!

Anonymous said...

Where has Digger gone! I haven't seen him since before Christmas.

Violet Tingle said...

Hi Anon, Yes, Digger has sadly left the neighbourhood. He had to pack his bags and move to his grandparents' home after he tried to nip one of the children.
I miss his dog beaky smile and he no doubt misses us, too.
VTx

Anonymous said...

we miss you Digger !